What is Virtual Assistance?
Virtual Assistance is a fast-growing administrative profession that brings a fresh, and smart, approach to doing business in this age of high technology. The professionals are called Virtual Assistants or VAs. VAs are home-based entrepreneurs and they provide administrative and personal support while working in long-term collaborative relationships with only a handful of terrific clients. Using cutting-edge technology, VAs support their clients across the nation, and internationally, and oftentimes may not ever meet their clients face to face. It’s a fabulous way of working and opens new doors for administrative professionals and a cost-effective solution for business owners.
Assist University (AssistU) is the leader in VA training and support, and is widely known to train the finest Virtual Assistants in the world. AssistU has an amazing community of highly-trained graduates who continue supporting each other for many years after training ends and they are each operating successful virtual assistance practices.
What are the Benefits of Working with a VA?
Having it all does not mean doing it all yourself. As a small business owner you know that doing it all yourself is not an option if you want to be successful. Even though you may be more than capable of doing everything yourself, you will be better off focusing on tasks that generate revenue. When you partner with a VA, and allow her to proactively support you in reaching your goals, you free up time and energy for an abundance of other things. Here are just a few of the benefits:
- Working with a Virtual Assistant saves you time by removing the tasks that distract you from doing what you do best – you can leave all that to me!
- You will see your business grow as you’ll finally have the time and space necessary to concentrate on strategic business development.
- You will reduce your workload by delegating your administrative, marketing, technical and creative tasks with total confidence to your Virtual Assistant.
- Free up your time to spend more time with family and friends, balance home and work opportunities, take a much-needed vacation, and read (or write) that next bestselling novel.
VAs are dedicated, driven, masterfully skilled administrative professionals who genuinely want to powerfully impact your life and help your business succeed.
Is Partnering with a VA Cost-Effective?
Absolutely! When you work with a VA you get a collaborative partner, not an employee.
- No office space needed
- No furniture or equipment costs
- No costs associated with employees, such as: medical benefits, payroll taxes, worker’s compensation, vacation or sick leave
- No downtime costs – you pay only for 100% productive time
If what you need is the most basic office support, you may want to work with a secretarial service. If, on the other hand, you want the benefit of working with someone who really wants to know you, your business, your customers, and who wants to be involved with your success, you’ll want to work with a VA.
Who Works with a VA?
VAs work with successful people in any industry: authors, coaches, executives, consultants, speakers, salespeople, solo entrepreneurs, small business owners – anyone who wants to be professionally successful and live a more balanced life may benefit from partnering with a Virtual Assistant.