In 2003, I launched my Virtual Assistance practice and found myself on an empowering and uplifting journey of business ownership. I partner with coaches, authors, and speakers and provide marketing and business support, so my clients can continue using their gifts and passions to make a difference in our world.
What I love most about being a Virtual Assistant is the partnerships and relationships I have formed with my clients. My first goal is to help them achieve the dreams they have for their own businesses. This means that I dive in wholeheartedly, working in the trenches alongside them. We begin by looking at the big picture to determine where they want to take their businesses, then I break that strategy down into a detailed action plan–and we get to work!
Whether I am providing marketing expertise to coaches, authors, and speakers, managing their websites and running the backend of their businesses, or helping them get more exposure and securing speaking gigs, my clients most love and appreciate that I become an extension of their brands. Their purpose becomes my purpose. Teamwork is truly what makes the dream work!
Susan ~ Your VA
My colorful and fulfilling career has kept me passionate and curious as I continue to grow in this ever-changing world of business. I’m grateful to work with amazing clients, have a career I love, and fully enjoy the many facets of life, work, and family. I lead a life and business rooted firmly in values and principles I consider my personal code of ethics.
Values I Live By
- I treat people with kindness and respect.
- I present my authentic self to the outside world.
- I appreciate diversity.
- I stand by my word.
- I believe life is about synchronicity, not coincidence.
- I live in gratitude each day.
- I am mindful of keeping a healthy mind, body, and spirit.
My Business Principles
- I support my clients with my whole heart.
- I build quality relationships.
- I believe in the business missions of my clients.
- I ensure that my business partnerships are mutually supportive.
- I believe in abundant and transparent communication.
- I believe laughter is good for the soul–and for business.
On a Personal Note:
I am a California native and live near the Napa Valley with my husband, Scott. I work my Virtual Assistance practice from a comfy, high-tech home office, with my three Maltese pups at my feet. Their names are Sammy, Stewie, and Scrappy Doo. When I’m not working, my personal passions include:
- Photography and scrapbooking
- Traveling with my husband–whether it be exploring new places locally or traveling internationally discovering new cultures
- Spending time in a beautiful and peaceful environment
- Getting lost in a good book–mysteries and biographies are my faves
- Girl talk over a delicious cup of coffee
- And the passion that really lights me up is going on adventures with my two free-spirited grandsons, Noah and Luca.